[Product] FW: [Openstack-operators] next Operators Mid-Cycle meetup, vote for the location on March 15-16th 2017

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Nov 8 17:49:06 UTC 2016

Hi Team - Things keep rolling along and planning has started for the next Ops Midcycle. Pls look over the info and respond as accordingly. I'll add this topic to our team meeting on 7/14 to discuss a coverage model.

This is how things seem to be lining up in the new work flow:
Feb 20-24, 2017: Pike PTG [1]
Feb 20-24: Ocata Release [2]
March 2017: Ops Midcycle [see below]
May 8-12, 2017: Summit in Boston - 1st Forum [3]
Sept 2017: Queens PTG [1, 4]

As we look at how we bridge requirements to the PTGs, we need to figure out what the cycle looks like from Ops Midcycles to Forums to PTGs...

Thanks
Carol

[1] http://www.openstack.org/ptg/
[2] https://releases.openstack.org/ocata/schedule.html