[Product] Needed: Keystone CPL from Product WG

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 19:47:58 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We need a new cross-project liaison (CPL) from our team for Keystone.  As
the Keystone CPL for the Product WG, you will be responsible for working
with, both, the user story owners on our team and the cross-project spec
liaison for Keystone.  The CPL will generally serve as our main point of
contact for any items that require involvement/input from the Keystone
team.  It is also encouraged that the CPL attend the weekly team meeting
for Keystone since you will be providing updates on Keystone to the rest of
the working group periodically (schedule is TBD).

This is a core project and it would be good to have a CPL identified soon,
before we start the next roadmap refresh and/or have user story
dependencies come up.

Please either reply to this email or update the Product WG section on CPL
page[1] if you can help with this role!

[1]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/CrossProjectLiaisons#Product_Working_Group

Shamail Tahir