[Product] fix link: release summary no longer exists

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Fri Jan 29 18:47:03 UTC 2016

Hi Lauren,

The process of maintaining status.o.o/reviews was massively-time
consuming and not all that helpful to coordinating the release, which is
why it was discontinued. I did look at the page after Release Cycle
Management stopped maintaining it, and the results of simply aggregating
blueprints with a tag aren't useful without the extreme work to make
sure the tag is used accurately. Removing the page was the right thing
to do.

For now, the design summit discussion notes is the best we've got. Down
the road, there may be some output from the Product WG that would make a
good substitute, but it'll take more time to get that working.

Thanks,
Allison