[Product] OpenStack Summit in Austin CFP

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 05:50:13 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The deadline for submissions is approaching (Feb. 1st) and we have eight
topics in the etherpad[1].  Can the people who volunteered to
lead/participate in a topic please get together and add an abstract to the
etherpad and let the team know once it is there?

We also need volunteers for two topics still (or we can decide to remove
them):

   - BOF on big tent and multiple releases
   - Rolling Upgrade presentation:  State of:  User Story, specs, BPs, etc.

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin_summit_product_wg
Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD
tz: Eastern Time