[Product] OpenStack SWOT

Pete Chadwick pchadwick at suse.com
Mon Jan 4 16:23:17 UTC 2016

Kenny - Thanks for starting this as it is a valuable conversation. The
challenge I see is to define from whose perspective this is written? End
customer, operator, contributor, distribution vendor, ...? It could be
all of these, but it might be more valuable to focus on each separately.
For example, most of my customers really don't care about the governance
model (at least it has never come up as an issue). As a distribution
provider I care about governance, but am not convinced how important
OpenStack success in the public cloud is.

Pete