[Product] Scheduling for next Persona work session

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Wed Feb 24 18:43:20 UTC 2016

This is a follow-up to the persona working session that was conducted this past fall in Austin.  The rough agenda is to complete work on the existing personas and begin working on a few more.

Based on the cross-project roles spec, my preference would be to focus on the user (cloud consumer) and observer (not my name, but refers to folks that want to check things like quota, but cannot perform actions).  However, I would rather defer to the team to make these decisions.

The specific value to the community is to help focus user stories on specific roles and build a common vernacular in the community.

Note:  We need more practitioners!  Folks like operator/admins, cloud consumers, DevOps, etc.

Please complete the following survey to select your availability.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8KCD7ML

Thanks,

Piet

PTL – OpenStack UX project