[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Today's Team Meeting Info

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Mon Feb 22 20:53:28 UTC 2016

I was puled into another last minute meeting.

Shamail,

Do you mind chatting a bit with the group about a potential Persona
working session before the summit?  I¹m planning to distribute a short
survey to the team with proposed time/locations but may be helpful for you
to add some context to the team.

Thanks,

Piet