[Product] Tomorrow's MidCycle

Kenny Johnston kencjohnston at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:40:03 UTC 2016

Hi Team,

I wanted to provide detailed instructions on our meeting location
tomorrow. I've attached a screenshot to this email and added these
instructions to the etherpad[1] to help.

>From Hayes & Harland Station -
 - Exist the Station up the stairs to the "Station Road" exit
 - Cross "Station Road" and turn left down the hill
 - Your first major cross-street will be N. Hyde Rd., turn right
 - Your second major left turn across the street will be a tree lined
entrance drive that approaches a 4 story building labeled HPH5 with
Rackspace banners
 - Head into that building and check-in with reception, we are in the
lower level customer center space.

I'll be there early so feel free to call my cell, +17853834044

Thanks!

--
Kenny Johnston
[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG-LON16-MidCycle