[Product] [OpenStack] Feb 11th Team Meeting Info

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Feb 5 23:29:30 UTC 2016

HI All - We're on for Monday. This will be our last meeting before our Mid-cycle and the Ops Mid-cycle.
Have a great weekend.
Carol

Logistics:
*       Monday, February 11 at 2100 UTC
*       IRC:  #openstack-meeting-alt<ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/openstack-meeting-alt>

Agenda
*       Product WG Mid-cycle Agenda Review
*       London Meetup - Nate will lead our Prep
o       Logistics: February 18th, 6:30 - 8:30
o       Agenda:
*       Product WG Overview
*       Roadmap Overview and Where to find it
*       User Story Discussion (Review Prioritized Stories)
*       Q&A
*       Ops Summit Plan Review
*       Review Open Commits
*       Opens