[Product] [OpenStack] Austin Work Group session planning

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Apr 13 15:47:55 UTC 2016

Hi Dave - Thanks for getting in touch. We'd be glad to have you all join us.

There are 2 sessions you might consider:
1) Product WG Birds of a Feather session: This is intended to provide an overview of the WG. It is on Wednesday, here's the session link: https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9041
2) Product WG working session. The email below is to form the agenda for that meeting. It is intended to be a hands-on working session (similar to a mid-cycle). It is on Friday, the session link is: https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/8358

Pls let me know if you have any other questions or you want to chat.
Thanks
Carol