[Product] Bare Metal Service User Story for Austin Design Summit

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Tue Apr 5 05:55:50 UTC 2016

Dear all,

We will discuss the user story "Bare Metal Service" with the development community in the upcoming Austin Design Summit, especially with the cross project as well as ironic team.

I would encourage anyone who are interested in this user story please provide feedback/comments on the following review.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/289627/

We will 'merge' this user story the week before Austin Summit (April 18-22).

Thanks!
Leong.