[Product] OpenStack Product Work Group - Weekly Meeting

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 13:54:04 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Carol L Barrett" <carol.l.barrett at intel.com>
> To: "Steve Gordon" <sgordon at redhat.com>, "Shamail Tahir (itzshamail at gmail.com)" <itzshamail at gmail.com>
> Cc: "Krishnan Raghuram" <krishnan.raghuram at intel.com>, "Yih Leong Sun" <yih.leong.sun at intel.com>, "Robert Armstrong"
> <robert.armstrong at intel.com>, "Nicole K Rutherford" <nicole.k.rutherford at intel.com>, "Victor H Diaz"
> <victor.h.diaz at intel.com>, "Travis V Broughton" <tvb at intel.com>, "OpenStack Product Work Group"
> <product-wg at lists.openstack.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 4:35:18 PM
> Subject: RE: [Product] OpenStack Product Work Group - Weekly Meeting
>
> Steve - The etherpad has the notes in it, not really planning to send
> separate notes. We missed you!
>
> Shamail: Can you address the question on using Branches?
> Thanks
> Carol

Hi Carol,

I see that the etherpad has the notes in it - what I am pointing out is that they are inadequate for anyone trying to determine what happened at the meeting and why (it seems based on the above you don't know why this AI was taken based on the notes, and you were at the meeting?). While I understand that sometimes it is desirable to have voice calls as an exception it means that someone needs to ensure thorough notes are taken.

-Steve

--
Steve Gordon,
Principal Product Manager,