[Product] [OpenStack] Canceling 11/2 Team Meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Oct 29 21:45:59 UTC 2015

Hi Folks - I talked with some of you about this over the last couple of days and the consensus was to cancel this week's meeting and pick up our work on 11/9.

Based upon our discussions in the work group meeting last night,  I'll send out an agenda plan for the next couple of weeks for folks to comment on.

Thanks to everyone who came to Tokyo and joined in our meeting and the Summit.  And for those who couldn't make it, look forward to reconnecting on the 9th and setting our path forward.

Safe travels home.
Carol