[Product] Introducing Lwood - a weekly summary of openstack-dev traffic

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Tue Oct 27 05:21:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

For some time now I've been preparing a weekly summary of traffic on
openstack-dev and distributing it to interested parties at work (Rackspace).

It was pointed out to me by colleagues at Rackspace that while somewhat
specific in focus - I tend to only flag things that relate to what we're
working on in our team - it might none the less be useful to a wider
audience.

So in the hope it is indeed of use, may I introduce "Last week on
openstack-dev" (aka Lwood) to the community :)

   http://hugh.blemings.id.au/openstack/lwood/

In so doing I note there is some overlap with the great summary that now
appears in the Openstack Community newsletter, my hope is that it will
be possible to contribute to or combine efforts somehow in the future :)

I'll be posting a similar announcement to openstack-dev shortly.

Feedback welcome :)

Cheers,
Hugh