[Product] Adding User Stories to the Draft Folder in Advance of Tokyo

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Fri Oct 16 07:56:57 UTC 2015

Hi Kenny,

Nice list of stuff you've got there :)

If it makes sense to you, I'd like to work with you to pull these three
up a level - they seem a little buried in the user stories repo which
should focus on stories around changes to the OpenStack software ("I
want feature X", "project should do Y instead of Z"), rather than the
supporting projects and community activities.

For example, regarding Ask OpenStack, there's a bunch of people over at
the community mailing list who really care about this kind of thing. I
think the concerns written here should be posted over there as a start.
I've also got some ideas about what we can do to better work with the
existing moderators of the site that I would love to give someone to run
with :)

The example configuration story seems to fit better within the remit of
the documentation team rather than any of software project team, and the
scheduler simulator would probably make a very cool software project in
its own right.

So, what do you think?

Regards,

Tom