[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] 11/23 Team Meeting Agenda and Logistics

Kenny Johnston kencjohnston at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:18:55 UTC 2015

Should we consider having IRC only meeting? That way it lightens/eliminates
the scribing load and we increase transparency for the rest of the
community.

As I'm sure a number of you saw, JJ recently published some tips and
tricks[1] for hosting good productive chatroom meetings.

[1]
http://jjasghar.github.io/blog/2015/11/18/characteristics-of-a-successful-chatroom-meeting/

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 10:37 AM, Barrett, Carol L <
carol.l.barrett at intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks - We're on for our regular team meeting on 11/23. Thanks Sean for
> volunteering to lead the meeting this week! Details below.
>
> One more thing - The voice line allows us to have v productive meetings,
> but in order to best support the Community we need to have a parallel
> stream on the IRC channel. Moving forward, I think we should have someone
> who is designated as the IRC scribe (it's hard for the presenter to be the
> scribe too!), as well as ask everyone to add their comments to the IRC. Pls
> respond if you have questions or other thoughts on this.
>
> Logistics
> IRC: #openstack-meeting-alt
> Call in access: (888) 875-9370, Bridge: 3; Passcode: 9518007#
> Etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_11_23_15
>
> Agenda
> *       Recruit a volunteer to scribe discussion points into IRC
> *       Mid-Cycle Planning - All
> o       https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_Mitaka_Midcycle
> *       User Story Updates -
> http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/openstack-user-stories/
> o       Leong & Kenny: Rolling Upgrades
> o       Jay & Deric: Onboarding Hosts and VMs into OpenStack for Management
> o       Steve: Complex Instance Placement
> *       Ops Feedback from Tokyo and Follow-up - Shamail (he will be on IRC
> only)
> *       Opens - All
>
> Happy Thanksgiving.
> Carol