[Product] Roadmap Additions

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:58:34 UTC 2015

Hi Kenny,

> On Nov 6, 2015, at 9:18 AM, Kenny Johnston <kenny.johnston at RACKSPACE.COM> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to follow up from the roadmap presentation presented at the summit. There were two takeaways that I wanted to bring to light and see if I could rally everyone behind.
>
> 1. I'd like to add, and be the point person for collecting, Docs and OpenStack-Ansible to the list of projects included in the roadmap view
This is the plan based on your feedback into the Mitaka webinars.  We have conducted webinars with both of these teams... Can you please contact them with the roadmap questionnaire so that we have the data to begin including them in the roadmap views going forward?

For docs, the standard questions might not apply since then only theme that applies to them is "manageability".  What do you think is the best way to show the docs roadmap?  Should be in the form of which guides/books they plan to work on either creating or enhancing during a release?