[Product] Final version of "Glimpse At Roadmap" Presentation

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:24:02 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

We have finalized the content for the Monday 11:15AM session entitled
"What's Next in OpenStack? A Glimpse At The Roadmap".  Please provide
feedback to me directly if you notice any glaring errors, typos, etc.  I
will continue to make minor tweaks as needed but we will not be changing
content unless absolutely necessary.  Thank you to everyone who helped with
this presentation and with talking to the PTLs/Core members to get their
projects plans/desired focus areas for the new few releases!

Link:
https://my.syncplicity.com/share/02nk99kl4rrighb/A%20Glimpse%20At%20The%20Roadmap%20Deck%20V3%20(Final)

Shamail Tahir
Cloud Architect, EMC