[Product] Glimpse At The Roadmap Presentation

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Thu May 14 16:27:02 UTC 2015

Team,
I will help with second talk.
What would you like me to handle?
Will review slides tonight. Sorry swamped today.
Thanks,
Arkady

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Rosmaita [mailto:brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 10:17 AM
To: Shamail Tahir; product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Product] Glimpse At The Roadmap Presentation

about Session #1: really nice work on the slides ... you did an awesome job of compressing a lot of information into an easily-digestible format

about the Glance slide (#14):
- I can't believe you found the hideous glance logo! Some trivia for when you present it: there was discussion about a new logo during the Friday working session in Paris ... everyone working on Glance hates the logo, but no one had a good suggestion for a replacement ... suggestions welcome, go to https://launchpad.net/glance/ and file a question "How's this for a new logo?"
- move "Community-level v2 image sharing" from Kilo to Liberty
- need space in "Operationto"
- remove "Artifact repo" from Kilo
- add "Artifacts Experimental API" to Liberty
- change "Catalog index service" in Kilo to "Catalog index service (Experimental API)"
- remove "Artifact and catalog index parity" from Liberty
- change "Complete refactor of glance-store's API" in Liberty to "Library fronting glance_store"

cheers,
brian