[Product] User requirements feedback loop

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:30:35 UTC 2015

Hi Tim, Jon, Subbu, and Tom,

We really liked the text-based graphic in your etherpad and we would like
to use it as a part of our presentation that will be focused on explaining
our role.  I have made slight modifications (removed groups like user
survey and tags which will probably have little to no user stories for
submission into the cross project repository) and made the description for
Product WG more broad since it will be used in part to setup our workflow
conversation.  Can you please review the draft at
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1h8Km3UOvWryKK8HvSINU-zMYSh-gtNQoLVaZPElaAfc/edit?usp=sharing
and let me know if you are okay with us using this version?  I would be
glad to provide you with the actual PPT file if you wish to leverage it in
any of your presentations (with modifications).

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 2:47 AM, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> Within the user committee, we've been reviewing how the various teams and
> working groups around operators, end users and ecosystem developers could
> be structured. In particular, how we can turn the ideas into actionable
> items and expand the activities given the growth in the user community.
>
> In preparation for the summit, we would welcome feedback from those
> interested in the user committee and product working groups on the proposal
> below before wider circulation. The details are in
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/uc-2015
>
> Thanks,
> Tim, Jon, Subbu and Tom

Shamail Tahir