[Product] 5/13 Product Work Group Team Meeting Reminder

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue May 12 23:22:53 UTC 2015

Hey Folks - We’ve got a lot to do tomorrow as we enter the final days of Vancouver prep. I updated the wiki with a draft agenda (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/product-team) , feel free to make changes. Here’s what is proposed:
*       Logisticsː 4ː00 - 5ː00pm Pacific; IRCː #openstack-meeting
*       Agenda
*       5/12 Glimpse Roadmap review at Cross Project Take aways - Carol
*       5/18 Glimpse session content review & speaker plan - Shamail
*       5/18 Product Work Group Agenda Review - Carol
o       https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ProductWG_xProjectSession
*       5/18 Cross Project Product Work Group Agenda Review - Carol
o       https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/Product_Work_Group_Vancouver_Work_Session
*       Opens - All
o       Do we want to plan on meeting on Thursday for a couple of hours to sort through learning's from the week and define work plan for Tokyo?
Type at you tomorrow.
Carol