[Product] Finalizing Glimpse @ Roadmap Session

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri May 8 00:29:49 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I wanted to follow-up on the "roadmap" slides conversation we had earlier today.  Here are some thoughts to start the discussion via the ML...

There are two approaches and we will need to balance between them.

Problem Statement:
The way the PTL feedback is documented today is not consumable content form (no theme, no "why", etc.), but at the same time, paraphrasing could put us in a situation where we could unintentionally misrepresent their intentions.

Proposed Solution:
We build a new version of the roadmap content that is summarized and provides "themes" or the "why" and we ask the PTLs to review the paraphrased version and approve it prior to the summit.  This would have to be done by next week.

Alternative Plan:
We also keep a version of the roadmap that is the same content on the roadmap as today.  If we can't get PTL responses in time then we move forward with this version.

I'll take an initial shot at summarizing the current feedback.  I'll share my progress with the team no later than Monday.  We can modify the summary as a team afterwards.

Regards,
Shamail