[Product] FW: Prevent another "Cinder drivers fiasco"

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Mar 26 20:08:33 UTC 2015

Roland,

I like your proposal.  I think the TC and PTLs would love it if there were a “contract” that defines vendor and PTL responsibilities and interactions.  It also could prove useful to other groups in the OpenStack community.  And it would take the load off of individual developers who have taken responsibility to maintain wiki pages, etc.  It could also be the start of a “vendor contributor” portal.

I think this would be worth our group working on.

--Rocky