[Product] Product team at the operator midcycle

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Mar 9 20:51:26 UTC 2015

Hi Naren - Over lunch we met with some operators to get feedback on the roadmap we put together from the etherpad.
Want to do that more tonight and tomorrow.

Also, asking product managers that I'm talking with to bring their roadmaps to the work group and join the effort.

Team: Let me know if there are other things we should be doing.
Carol