[Product] Right after we set up the ProductWG meetup, the Operators Meetup is finalized

Kenny Johnston kenny.johnston at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Jul 9 20:30:10 UTC 2015

I was planning on attending in Dallas but I¹m happy to adjust to align
with the Operators Meetup.

Kenny Johnston | Senior Product Manager, Private Cloud | Rackspace
kenny.johnston at rackspace.com | rackspace.com |