[Product] FW: [User-committee] [OpenStack - Product Work Group]

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Jul 8 16:56:39 UTC 2015

Hi All - Bringing this thread back to the ML. We will need to decide our approach for reaching out the other Community Groups that represent different market segments and their requirements to integrate them into our User Story and Roadmap Process.

I'd like to discuss during our Monday extended team meeting....I know time will be tight.

Thanks
Carol