[Product] Take away from theMid cycle

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Jan 29 00:12:48 UTC 2015

Hey, folks.

One of the take aways that I got from the meeting is that we are at a stage in our work where we might be a good group to  use Storyboard to organize our efforts and help get Storyboard into a better state for everyone.  We don't have long llists of "stories" and no bugs as yet, so it is possible that we could attempt to use it and file bugs/enhancements against it to make it more useable for us, and through us, others in the community.  The link to the dashboard is:

https://storyboard.openstack.org/?state=7gf3UInA5zZudEmShQ2n&code=tfXP1kzEvyGzQq0xl4HiCX0KH4BTQA#!/story/list

Documentation:
http://ci.openstack.org/storyboard/
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/StoryBoard