[Product] [Openstack] 12/14 Team meeting details

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Sat Dec 12 00:24:56 UTC 2015

Hi Team - We will be meeting on 12/14 for our regularly scheduled meeting. This will be our last team meeting for the year, so pls try to attend. Logistics and Agenda below.
Thanks
Carol

Logistics
Monday December 14, 2015 2100 UTC
IRC Channel: #openstack-meeting-alt<ircs://irc.freenode.net:6697/openstack-meeting-alt>

Agenda
*       Mid-Cycle Planning
o       Agenda:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_Mitaka_Midcycle
o       What's the trend on co-locating our midcycle with Ops?
o       Who does not think they could do that?
*       Revisiting CPL assignments - Shamail
o       New CPLs needed for: Neutron, Magnum, and Keystone
o       Coverage for uncovered projects
*       User Story Updates - User Story Owners
*       Opens - All