[Product] Nova-Specs Liberty and Liberty+ Priorities Review

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 14:15:12 UTC 2015

Hi John,

Thanks for the feedback and for updating the liberty priorities with
additional details on each of the "priorities without a clear plan".  I
found the following non-toll free number for the bridge that we will be
using later today (+44 1793 402663), but hopefully Carol can validate it
since we are using the Intel bridge for our weekly call.

Thanks,
Shamail

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD