[Product] [OpenStack][Product WG] Today's Ops Meet-up Session

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Aug 19 16:01:21 UTC 2015

Team - I was thinking about this afternoons Product WG session at the meetup and wanted to sync on the plan.

I propose that we focus on:
1)      Developing user stories that any of us have identified from the Day 1 Breakouts - Can you respond with any you captured and want to develop?
2)      Developing new user stories
3)      Getting more details and priority info on the set of User Stories we have.

Pls respond with your thoughts and if you will be in the session.
Thanks
Carol