[Product] [OpenStack][Product Working Group] Ops Mid-Cycle Meet-up Coverage Plan

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Aug 12 14:55:32 UTC 2015

Thanks Hugh.

Attached is the updated coverage plan (yellow blocks are the ones we're planning to cover):

Tuesday

Med II

Med III

Salon A

Salon B

Bacchus

9:00 - 10:00

Registration

10:00 - 10:30

Introduction

10:30 - 11:15

Burning Issues - All

11:15 - 11:55

Hypervisor Tuning

11:55 - 12:05

Breakout Explain

12:05 - 13:30

Lunch

13:30 - 15:00

Large Deployments Team (inc Public Cloud) - Geoff

Burning Issues - Megan

Logging WG - Rocky?

Upgrades WG - Carol

Ops Guide Fixing

15:00 - 15:30

Coffee

15:30 - 16:00

Breakout Reports

16:00 - 17:00

Using Containers for Deployment - Cloud Rancher

17:00 - 18:00

Lightning Talks

Wednesday

Med II

Med III

Salon A

Salon B

Bacchus

9:00 - 09:45

CMDB: use cases - Carol

9:45 - 10:30

Deployment Tips - read only slaves? admin-only API servers?

10:30 - 11:15

What network model are you using? Are you happy? - Geoff

11:15 - 11:30

Coffee

11:30 - 12:15

User Committee Discussion - Shamail, Carol

12:15 - 12:20

Breakout Explain

12:20 - 13:30

Lunch