[Product] [OpenStack][Product Working Group] Ops Mid-Cycle Meet-up Coverage Plan

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:33:31 UTC 2015

Alright then we will have to re-discuss the assignments since it's hard to be in three places at once.

> On Aug 10, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Geoff Arnold <geoff at geoffarnold.com> wrote:
>
> Not a chance. It took long enough to get to this version of the agenda.
>
> Geoff
>
>> On Aug 10, 2015, at 1:46 PM, Shamail Tahir <itzshamail at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> LOL...
>>
>> I just saw the schedule for Wednesday (13:30-15:00)... I didn't realize all
>> of these sessions overlap with each other.  Can we possibly ask to move the
>> Product WG session and then divide Tools and Ops Tags?
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 4:26 PM, Barrett, Carol L <carol.l.barrett at intel.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> All - I took the action in our team meeting today to send out the coverage
>>> plan that we discussed. Anyone is welcome to join any session, but we
>>> wanted to make sure there was at least 1 of us in certain sessions.
>>>
>>> Here's where we got to (coverage is in yellow).
>>>
>>> RockyG: Assumed you'd be attending the Logging WG session, but pls let me
>>> know if that's not your plan.
>>>

>>> Tuesday Med II  Med III Salon A Salon B Bacchus
>>> 9:00 - 10:00    Registration
>>> 10:00 - 10:30   Introduction
>>> 10:30 - 11:15   Burning Issues - All
>>> 11:15 - 11:55   Hypervisor Tuning
>>> 11:55 - 12:05   Breakout Explain
>>> 12:05 - 13:30   Lunch
>>> 13:30 - 15:00   Large Deployments Team (inc Public Cloud) - Geoff
>>> Burning Issues - Megan  Logging WG - Rocky?     Upgrades WG - Carol
>>> Ops Guide Fixing
>>> 15:00 - 15:30   Coffee
>>> 15:30 - 16:00   Breakout Reports
>>> 16:00 - 17:00   Using Containers for Deployment - Cloud Rancher
>>> 17:00 - 18:00   Lightning Talks
>>>
>>> Wednesday       Med II  Med III Salon A Salon B Bacchus
>>> 9:00 - 09:45    CMDB: use cases - Carol
>>> 9:45 - 10:30    Deployment Tips - read only slaves? admin-only API servers?
>>> 10:30 - 11:15   What network model are you using? Are you happy? - Geoff
>>> 11:15 - 11:30   Coffee
>>> 11:30 - 12:15   User Committee Discussion - Shamail, Carol
>>> 12:15 - 12:20   Breakout Explain
>>> 12:20 - 13:30   Lunch
>>> 13:30 - 15:00   Tools and Mon - Shamail Product WG - All        Packaging
>>>   ????    Ops Tags Team - Shamail
>>> 15:00 - 15:30   Coffee
>>> 15:30 - 16:00   Breakout Reports