[Product] [Product-wg] Welcome to the Product group

Sutton, Harry (HP Converged Systems & Solutions ERT) harry.sutton at hp.com
Fri Oct 10 10:24:50 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm Harry Sutton, a Distinguished Technologist in HP's Technology
Services organization. Among other things, I lead HP's Professions
program, an affiliation of communities with focused technical and
non-technical shared interests. I've worked in the industry since
joining Bolt, Beranek & Newman, Inc. in 1975, where I stayed until I
moved to Digital Equipment Corporation in 1981. I've been here ever
since ;-) .

My goal in the OpenStack community, and in this group, is to foster
awareness and improve implementation of maintainability and
serviceability features in the OpenStack infrastructure - making
problems easier to diagnose and repair.

I look forward to meeting many of you next month in Paris.

Best regards,

    /Harry