[Product] Why this group exists in parallel to other groups (was Re: Thoughts On Product-wg Deliverables)

Sean Roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:59:18 UTC 2014

The answer my friends is all of the above, mostly.
I have started an etherpad to capture our diverse goals for this group https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-product-management-midcycle

Let's start narrowing down the critical topics. I will need to know how many days to reserve a room as soon as possible.

~sean