[Product-wg] summit proposals of interest to product managers

Brian Rosmaita brian.rosmaita at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Aug 5 17:16:12 UTC 2014

I just realized that the voting for Paris Summit presentations closes really soon (7 Aug 2014 05:00 UTC).  I've put in a proposal for a topic that should be of interest to product managers, and I imagine others have, too.  I'm not sure that the search on the proposal site is much help ("product managment" brings up 3 hits, "product manager" brings up 5), so I was wondering if product types would post links to their proposals to this list so we can get some visibility for them?

I'll kick off with a shameless plug for my proposal:
https://www.openstack.org/vote-paris/Presentation/just-say-no-to-faith-based-software-development-making-the-move-to-evidence-based-open-product-development

cheers,
brian