[Openstack] Zun on Devstack Pike

jkzcristiano jkzcristiano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 15:20:05 UTC 2018

Dear all,

I have recently came across Zun project that adds container capabilities to
OpenStack.

>From its git repository [1] I can see that it has a stable/pike branch.

[image: image.png]

However, in the devstack documentation to install Zun [2] the *local.conf*
file must enable the kuryr-libnetwork plugin [3]:

enable_plugin kuryr-libnetwork
https://git.openstack.org/openstack/kuryr-libnetwork

The thing is that the git repository of kuryr-libnetwork [3] has only two
stable branches: one for rocky and another for queens, i.e., there is no
pike.

[image: image.png]

Therefore, can I install Zun on Devstack Pike following the documentation
[2] or do I need some special configuration?

Sincerely,

Xoan

[1] https://github.com/openstack/zun
[2] https://docs.openstack.org/zun/pike/contributor/manual-devstack.html