[Openstack] [Openstack-Ansible] Unable to install Openstack Queens using Ansible

Budai Laszlo laszlo.budai at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:04:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

run dmesg on your deployment host. It should print which process has been evicted by the OOM killer.
We had similar issues with our deployment host. We had to increase its memory to 9G to have openstack-ansiblle working properly.
You should also monitor the memory usage of your processes on the controller/deployment host.

good luck,
Laszlo