[Openstack] URGENT: packet loss on openstack instance

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:18:39 UTC 2018

Hi Liping,

Thank you for your reply,

We notice packet drops during high load, I did try txqueue and didn't help so I believe I am going to try miltiqueue.

For SRIOV I have to look if I have support in my nic.

We are using queens so I think queue size option  not possible :(

We are using voip application and traffic is udp so our pps rate is 60k to 80k per vm instance.

I will share my result as soon as I try multiqueue.

Sent from my iPhone