[Openstack] [Magnum] no documentation for openstack client commands

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 06:27:51 UTC 2018

The Magnum user guide says [1]:

"
Refer to the OpenStack Command-Line Interface Reference for a full list
of the commands supported by the openstack coe command-line client.
"

Unfortunately, the openstack CLI reference doesn't mention openstack coe
commands. Or the description is hidden so well that I don't find it.

To add insult to injury, when I click on the bug icon of the user guide
page, I am told "Launchpad doesn't know what bug tracker Magnum uses. ".

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/magnum/latest/user/index.html#using-the-command-line-client