[Openstack] masakari instance monitor sending notification error

Reza Bakhshayeshi reza.b2008 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:53:48 UTC 2018

Hi Sam,

Sorry about misspelling, Yes, I'm sure about stable/newton. I've cloned it
by this command:

git clone https://github.com/openstack/masakari -b newton-eol

and my version is masakari==2.0.0
Do you mean that installing stable/Ocata inside a container, while I'm
using Newton controller and compute?
Do you have any example documentation for this purpose or any of these
configuration files:
/etc/masakari/masakari.conf
/etc/masakarimonitors/masakarimonitors.conf

Regards,
Reza