[Openstack] IMPORTANT: We're combining the lists!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Nov 27 18:22:30 UTC 2018

REMINDER: The openstack, openstack-dev, openstack-sigs and
openstack-operators mailing lists (to which this was sent) are being
replaced by a new openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org mailing
list. The new list[0] has been open for posts from subscribers since
Monday November 19, and the old lists will be configured to no
longer accept posts starting on Monday December 3. In the interim,
posts to the old lists will also get copied to the new list so it's
safe to unsubscribe from them now and not miss any messages. See my
previous notice[1] for details.

As of the time of this announcement, we have 403 subscribers on
openstack-discuss with six days to go before the old lists are
closed down for good). I have updated the old list descriptions to
indicate the openstack-discuss list is preferred, and added a custom
"welcome message" with the same for anyone who subscribes to them
over the next week.