[Openstack] [OpenStack][Compute-Neutron] Is it possible to create flat network from different NICs

Slawomir Kaplonski skaplons at redhat.com
Wed Nov 21 11:21:35 UTC 2018

Hi,

Yes, that should be possible. You can create 4 bridges on compute node and add all of them to bridge_mappings config option.
Then You can create 4 networks with different physical_network for each of them and agent will know which bridge should be used for ports from each network.
It is described e.g. in [1].

[1] https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/94206/how-to-understand-the-bridge_mappings/?answer=94230#post-id-94230