[Openstack] [glance] task in pending state, image in uploading state

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 00:29:47 UTC 2018

Thanks Brian. It's great to get an email from Mr. Glance.

I managed to patch Devstack, and a first test was successful. Perfect!

A bit late, I then found numerous warnings in release notes and other
documents that UWSGI should not be used when deploying Glance. My
earlier web searches flew by these documents without noticing them.

Bernd