[Openstack] [all] We're combining the lists!

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 9 18:14:47 UTC 2018

REMINDER: The openstack, openstack-dev, openstack-sigs and
openstack-operators mailing lists (to which this is being sent) will
be replaced by a new openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org mailing
list. The new list is open for subscriptions[0] now, but is not yet
accepting posts until Monday November 19 and it's strongly
recommended to subscribe before that date so as not to miss any
messages posted there. The old lists will be configured to no longer
accept posts starting on Monday December 3, but in the interim posts
to the old lists will also get copied to the new list so it's safe
to unsubscribe from them any time after the 19th and not miss any
messages. See my previous notice[1] for details.

For those wondering, we have 207 subscribers so far on
openstack-discuss with a little over a week to go before it will be
put into use (and less than a month before the old lists are closed
down for good).