[Openstack] [openstack client] command completion

Bernd Bausch berndbausch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:49:12 UTC 2018

Thanks for educating me, Doug and Jeremy. Bug submitted.

Just by the way: I checked [1] and [2] to find out where bugs might be
tracked. The former doesn't mention bugs, the latter is outdated.
Finding the way through the maze of OpenStack information is not always
easy.

[1]
https://governance.openstack.org/tc/reference/projects/openstackclient.html

[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackClient