[Openstack] DHCP not accessible on new compute node.

Marcio Prado marcioprado at marcioprado.eti.br
Thu Nov 1 13:49:48 UTC 2018

I believe you have not forgotten anything. This should probably be bug

As my cloud is not production, but rather masters research. I migrate
the VM live to a node that is working, restart it, after that I migrate
back to the original node that was not working and it keeps running ...

--
Marcio Prado
Analista de TI - Infraestrutura e Redes