[Openstack] "Resource doesn't have field name."

Ken D'Ambrosio ken at jots.org
Tue May 29 16:36:15 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-25 13:52, remo at italy1.com wrote:

> Use the --debug option to see what calls are going on and which one fails.

Thanks!  That did the trick.  Turned out the image that was causing
failure was one that's been stuck queueing since July, and has no
associated name.  The lack of a name is causing the "openstack image
list" to fail.

GET call to None for
http://10.20.139.20:9292/v2/images?marker=2fd99d59-01de-4bde-a432-0e5274f45536
used request id req-6c1a9c23-1edd-4e6f-b970-4bd1ea5a7324
Resource doesn't have field name

Note that the (incredibly, insanely ancient) 1.0.1 release of the
"openstack" CLI command works fine.  This is against Juno, so maybe
that's just the way it is?

Should that be expected behavior, or a bug?

-Ken