[Openstack] Masakari client error

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Thu May 17 15:06:23 UTC 2018

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for linking to that document, I hadn't seen it before and it's very useful. As far as milestones are concerned, I was planning on sticking with Pike. Up until this point I've been using the packages from http://ubuntu-cloud.archive.canonical.com/ubuntu xenial-updates/pike main, when I installed the latest packages from pip, I was ignorant of what I would doing and what would happen. I may switch to queens or rocky, but I would like to upgrade to the latest Ubuntu LTS if I am to do that (bionic only has a repo for rocky but not queens I believe).