[Openstack] Masakari client error

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Wed May 16 13:32:10 UTC 2018

It looks like pip install actually upgraded my openstacksdk to 0.13 when I installed masakari from pip. Meanwhile the sdk in the 16.04 repository is 0.9.17. I'm wondering now if this might explain why my block storage is also having problems. What is the process for setting up a local environment for separate versions of the SDK (With different services using each?)

Torin Woltjer

Grand Dial Communications - A ZK Tech Inc. Company

616.776.1066 ext. 2006
www.granddial.com