[Openstack] [openstack-dev] Poll: S Release Naming

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Mar 14 09:05:34 UTC 2018

Jens Harbott wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are You sure this link is good? I just tried it and I got info that "Already voted" which isn't true in fact :)
>
> Comparing with previous polls, these should be personalized links that
> need to be sent out to each voter individually, so I agree that this
> looks like a mistake.

We crashed CIVS for the last naming with a private poll sent to all the
Foundation membership, so the TC decided to use public (open) polling
this time around. Anyone with the link can vote, nothing was sent to
each of the voters individually.

The "Already voted" error might be due to CIVS limiting public polling
to one entry per IP, and a colleague of yours already voted... Maybe try
from another IP address ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)